Thursday, September 20, 2007

A post for Joe....

Hey all. Been a little distracted with my last days of freedom this week. I have been productive tho, I got a Czech bank account (thank you, Cynthia's husband for translating!) and I've been doing some cooking.

But here's something really cool to see. It's Rorscharch from The Watchmen. What's so special you may ask? The Watchmen is a graphic novel, aka comic book, that is arguably one of the great works of literature of the 20th century. It's unlikely to the extreme that there will ever be action figures licensed from this comic. So, someone decided to do this instead.


And, no, Joe this doesn't help me find world-weary European women, but sometimes you just have to let your geek light shine, neh?

2 comments:

J. said...

I tried to leave a comment and it disappeared.

This is awesome, and I will get one.

I think you are wise not to tip your hand to the girls regarding comics. Unless they work in comic shops, they seem to have a deathly fear of the medium.

Anonymous said...

Meh, unabashed geekiness is kind of sexy anyhow.